Monday, July 16, 2012

Sailing Tomorrow

I'm happy to report I got a little coverage in our local Juneau Empire over the weekend. Many thanks to Melissa Griffiths for helping get the word out. I've got enough donated to get me into Montana. But I've still got almost $3,000 to go! Hit the Donate Here link above to help push me into Wyoming.

Sunshine in Sitka!

My old bicycle is riding smoother than it ever has, all thanks to head mechanic Mike Bly (this man is an American hero) and the good people at Cycle Alaska. You have bike needs in Juneau? They're here to help.

Just spent a lovely weekend in Sitka. Saw some great music at the Homeskillet Festival and even a little surprise southeast sunshine. Tomorrow I sail to Bellingham and the real adventure begins. This is starting to feel very real...

Will I find any scenery along the way better than what Sitka has to offer? Seems unlikely, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment